The status of associate researcher at the Université Saint-Louis grants the right to bear the title of « Associate Researcher at Université Saint-Louis, » specifically affiliated with CReSPo, and to participate in research conducted by the Center.
Associate researchers and CReSPo maintain reciprocal scientific relationships and collaborations.
Here are the associate researchers as of January 2023.
- Marta Bucholc (2021-2023)
- Ludivine Damay (2022-2024)
- Martin Deleixhe (2022-2024)
- Anne Guisset (2022-2024)
- Aurélie Lacassagne (2021-2023)
- Angèle Minguet (2022-2024)
- Eric Ndushabandi (2023-2025)
- Enzo Pezzini (2021-2023)
- Marc-Antoine Sabaté (2023-2025)
- Nathalie Schiffino-Leclercq (2022-2024)
- Damien Simonneau (2021-2023)
- Chloé Thomas (2022-2024)